Potato Delight Recipe
Here’s a different take on the humble potato, that will make your mouth to water!!!! A Simple but quick Potato Delight Recipe.
|Potato Delight Recipe|| |
- 3 large potatoes (aloo)
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped cucumber (khira)
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 cup sour yoghurt ( khatta dahi)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 100gms potato chips
- 2 tsp jaggery (gur)
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp black salt ( sanchal)
- 1 chopped green chilli
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into halves.
- Now gently scoop the potatoes from the centre . The potatoes must seem like cups. Keep the scooped portion separately.
- Now in a pan heat 1 tsp oil add ½ of the scooped portions of your potato , ½ of the chopped onions, more than half of the chopped tomatoes, ½ of the boiled peas and salt .
- Cook well and mash the mix with the back of the spoon.
- When the above mix is cooled, carefully fill the potato cups with the cooked mixture.
- After you have filled all the potato cups, heat oil in a wok and fry the potato cups till golden brown.
- Allow them to cool.
- Now in a bowl whisk the yoghurt to remove any lumps, add black salt, chilli powder, chaat masala, chopped cucumber, and the remaining of all the vegetables used earlier.
- Add jaggery, green chillies and mix well.
- In a flat dish place the fried potatoes, and pour the yoghurt mix.
- Garnish with potato chips and and make a pattern of your choice with the tomato sauce.
- Serve immediately.