Bread Masala Recipe
Sometimes you wonder what you would do with the week old bread slices that no one seems willing to eat. Here a simple Bread Masala recipe.
|Bread Masala Recipe|| |
- 4 slices bread
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 sprigs of coriander leaves
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped green chillies
- A spoonful of soaked Chana dal
- 1table spoonful of oil
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add the chopped onions , garlic, green chillies, chana dal.
- Once they start spluttering add the chopped tomatoes.
- Cook well till oil starts floating
- Now add two tablespoonful of water and cook.
- Now break your bread and add them into the mixture.
- Stir well till moisture is absorbed.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fine Besan strips ( Jhuri bhaja)